Priscilla Burgess, founder and CEO, is an acknowledged thought-leader in sustainable business. Using principles of social entrepreneurship, sustainability and frugal innovation, she incorporated Bellwether Materials after developing a unique treatment and manufacturing process to make SoftBatt insulation.
She had been CEO of her own independent management consultancy since getting her master’s degree from Stanford University. She has successfully managed global, multi-million dollar projects for Fortune 500 companies.
BOARD OF ADVISORS
- Ana Andueza provides CFO Advisory Services for Bellwether Materials. She brings a wide range of CFO level financial skills and a creative approach to solving business problems and increasing profits.
- Michael Morehouse has over 25 years experience building and running successful companies. As a founding partner of FGM, Inc, he built and ran the sales and marketing organization within FGM.
- Jeffery Lloyd, PhD. Jef is EVP and Chief Scientist at Nisus Corporation. He has developed a proprietary treatment formula for wool.
- Alistair Deas advises on appropriate technology for SoftBatts.
- Alan Brydon is an international wool expert and advises on purchasing wool in the international market.
- Robert Padula is a rancher with 20 years experience working with the American Sheep Association.