Welcome to Bellwether Materials, Inc., website. This site describes our two products:
- SoftBatt Sheep’s Wool Insulation
- Wool/cellulose Loose Fill
and our company, Bellwether Materials, Inc. In addition, we will be posting information about safe building products, building a green business, and other bits of relevant news.
Please be aware that the information about our products cannot be extrapolated to other sheep’s wool insulation products. All testing and research applies only to Bellwether Materials’ patented product.
Bellwether Materials reserves the right to change and update the contents of the site as well as the terms and conditions of its use. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Disclaimer and limitations of liability
Bellwether Materials strives to provide accurate information about our products and company. However, we cannot guarantee that the information is complete or accurate. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the materials, information, or hyperlinks provided on this site. Bellwether Materials cannot guarantee that this site and the server connected to it are free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
In no event, however, will the information you provide us be deemed to be confidential, create any fiduciary obligations to you on our part, or result in any liability to you on our part in the event that the information is inadvertently released by us or accessed by third parties without our consent. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, in no event will Bellwether Materials be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory, including, without limitation, loss of data or its use, loss of profits, loss of business, or other economic damages, even if advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Bellwether Materials and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. The materials displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, all written material, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic material, and names, logos, trademarks, and service marks, are the property of Bellwether Materials or its licensors. These materials are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own business or personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You may not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose other than that of purchasing Bellwether Materials’ products
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Bellwether Materials’ express written consent
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications
You also agree not to:
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers, or networks
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message, or other communication
- Transmit junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages
- Collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including, without limitation, any financial data or e-mail addresses
- Redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever, including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
Please do not send us any unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, promotions, products or technologies, product names, creative artwork, and samples. We will neither accept nor consider anything of this nature. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when our products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to us. If, despite our request, you still send us your materials and/or ideas, you are advised that Bellwether Materials considers all unsolicited ideas and materials to be nonconfidential and nonproprietary.
Some of the pages on our website may contain links to other resources on the Internet. We provide those links for your convenience. Bellwether Materials does not maintain or control the websites or materials accessed in this manner, and the links do not imply that Bellwether Materials sponsors or is affiliated or associated with the owners or publishers of those resources. Your use of these links is at your own risk. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the policies of the new website.
If you choose to link to our website, you accept and acknowledge the following terms of linking:
- Nothing will be done, or caused to be done, that will in any way impair Bellwether Materials’ image or reputation.
- In connection with the use of our tradename or reference, the linker will not, in any manner, represent that it is endorsed by us or that the linker is acting in a representative capacity of Bellwether Materials.
- Linker will not utilize Bellwether Materials’s name nor its relationship with Bellwether Materials in any manner which intentionally gives rise to advertising or publicity without the express prior written consent of Bellwether Materials. We reserve the right to rescind this consent, with or without cause, at any time. In such event, Linker agrees to remove its link to our website within 24 hours of receipt of notice from us.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Bellwether Materials makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Bellwether Materials does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all.
Limitations of liability
Bellwether Materials will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Bellwether Materials has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Bellwether Materials’ liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Bellwether Materials’ negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Bellwether Materials
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Bellwether Materials’ to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Bellwether Materials’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Bellwether Materials may take such action as Bellwether Materials deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Bellwether Materials may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Bellwether Materials in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with California Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.
Bellwether Materials collects contact information from those who contact us. It is not shared with any other organization.